2. I moved out of my home when I was 18
3. The texture of beans make me feel sick, and the only way I can eat them is in mash potato
4. I've been dancing for 12 years and used to perform in shows but I left because Musical Theatre is very bitchy!
5. I appear to be allergic to all the nice fruits (and mince pies!!)
6. I've been driving for just over 3 years and I've had 5 cars…
7. My family is huge and spread out all over the UK
8. I've loved all things hair and make up since I was about 12
9. I'd absolutely love to own a pair of Jeffrey Campbells but I'm not cool or edgy enough to pull them off!
10. I have 5 tattoos and want to get one of them extended
11. Piercings don't agree with my body AT ALL.
12. My favourite quote ever is by Audrey Hepburn… 'walk with the knowledge you are never alone'
13. I lost my mum to cancer when I was 13
14. Before I'm 25, I would like to do a skydive for charity, but I'm shit scared of heights…
15. I'm far too emotional. I cry at the most stupid of things, yet it takes a lot for a person to upset me.
16. I don't stand up for myself as much as I should
17. Throughout the entire of my school life, I was bullied
18. I'm 5ft8 but I have a love for ridiculous heels
19. I have a weaker than average immune system so I pick up the majority of things that are going round!
20. I'm currently battling a couple of mental illnesses!
21. The feel of some fabrics (like fleece and cheap satin) makes me feel squeamish
22. My age
23. I met the majority of my friends through dancing, and some of them are now my best friends ever!
24. If procrastination was an olympic sport, I would so win.
25. People often assume that I'm stupid when in fact, I am a lot brighter than they give me credit for..
26. My dream car is an Audi R8 but I think I'm gonna have to settle for an Audi TT (one day!)
27. I would love to branch out into the world of YouTube, but I'm far too scared.
28. Maths is one thing that I am absolutely rubbish at… It took me 4/5 attempts to pass my maths GCSE but I didn’t give up and got a B in the end.
29. I didn’t go to University
30. Despite not being religious, my favourite poem is 'footprints in the sand' by Mary Stevenson
31. I know that at my funeral, I want 'where ever you will go' by Charlene Soraia and 'Somewhere over the rainbow' played
32. I want to have either a Pug or a St Bernard puppy!
33. I go through spells of insomnia
34. I'd choose hot chocolate over tea
35. I prefer savoury to sweet foods
36. I pretty much have a headache or a migraine every day. Not cool
37. I want to be a freelance Make Up Artist
38. Argentine Tango is probably one of my favourite styles of dance to do. I'm an old fashioned girl at heart
39. When I get a bigger flat/house, I'm going to have my own dressing room/walk in wardrobe
40. I'm always on a mission to grow my hair. I usually get bored and end up cutting it though
|All pictures C/O weheartit.|
42. Leaving the house without any make up on doesn’t bother me.
43. I'm the youngest person in my office at work by almost 10 years
44. I am also generally the youngest in my group of social circles
45. Very few people actually call me by my name. Most of the time it gets shortened to 'Soph'… In fact, I only ever get called Sophie Louise when I'm in trouble! ;)
46. I get random cravings for cheese which is weird because I don't really like it!
47. I'm the messiest person EVER. No matter how many times I try and be tidy, it never happens.
48. I love driving. I find it relaxes me.
49. I suffer from sciatica cos I was dropped when I was dancing when I was 16, which means my back hurts every day!
50. I own far too many lipsticks