Saturday, 7 September 2013

This is the end


Hey loves. 

I'm just going to start off by saying that this is a difficult post for me to have to write, and I wish I didn't have to write it but to be honest, it's good to vent and let off steam so to speak! 

Last weekend, I made the very difficult decision to end my 5 year relationship with Matt. It ended up being a mutual decision although I'm still not sure if he totally agreed with me or just said he did to save me getting more upset? I guess that's something I probably won't ever know! 

Through our ups and downs we had a really good relationship but after 5 years we had just grown apart and I wasn't feeling satisfied and we had also lost things in common! 

People have been saying to me "oh well if you ended it then you should be ok"... But no, I'm not ok! I've been feeling tonnes of guilt for hurting him, upset and grieving the relationship and just generally feeling like shit! 

I miss him, and I miss my gorgeous guinea pigs as well :( and I'm kind of struggling to cope at the moment, but I will be back on form and back in the blogosphere soon! 

I just thought I'd let you know why I've been so rubbish lately and rubbish with my social media!! 

X

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this, hope you're okay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. break ups are always hard but you'll find your way eventually :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear that! I really believe things happen for a reason so stay strong girl. Things always have a way of working themselves out. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending lots of love and well wishes your way <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete